Why Advanced Concepts?
Advanced concepts teaching
- Encourages the recognition of individualism among students.
- Exposes students to advanced subject material traditionally considered out of reach for them.
- Provides a plan to develop better parent-teacher partnerships
- Guides teachers on how to partner with local professionals and take advantage of community resources.
A New Generation of Students
- Invites students to not only establish learning goals each school year but helps them establish long term goals.
- Students are happy, engaged, and excited to come to school every day!
- The traditional classroom becomes a cooperative community of students.
"Let's make positive change in education by giving students our best. When we give them our best, we get their best in return!"
- Mrs. Amie Canter
A New class of teachers
- Redefines what it means to be a teacher.
- Encourages teachers to further develop their personal strengths while incorporating student interests.
- Provides better ways to identify and manage "at risk" students.
- Guides teachers on how to further strengthen each student's best qualities.