Free Accelerated teacher training
Amie Canter is an advocate for students and teachers and believes that positive change in education is possible. Re-ignite your passion for teaching and learn how to develop a happy, engaged, and Accelerated classroom that will lead us to a Better Future. Let's make a fresh start together and pioneer innovative teaching that will spark change throughout Virginia.
Current Training Schedule:
- July 28th England Run Library (806 Lyons Blvd Fredericksburg, VA 22406)
- 10:00-2:00 p.m. Coffee provided by Dunkin Donuts, breakfast provided by Krispy Kreme Donuts, and lunch provided by Chipotle and Papa Johns!
- August 4th Courtyard By Marriott at Stafford/Quantico (375 Corporate Dr Stafford, VA 22554)
- 10:00-2:00 p.m. Breakfast provided by Hot N Fluffy, lunch provided by Mission BBQ and Chili's!
- August 25th England Run Library (806 Lyons Blvd Fredericksburg, VA 22406)
- 10:00-2:00 p.m. Coffee provided by Dunkin Donuts, breakfast provided by Sugar Shack, and lunch provided by Olive Garden and Domino's Pizza!
Trainings are FREE and include breakfast and lunch that have been donated by our generous sponsors.
Training Certificates will be provided to participants indicating 4 hours of professional development.
Seating is limited, register* TODAY!
*Only registered teachers will be admitted to the training.
A Guide to Building an Accelerated Classroom
Before the training, please consider some light reading to get acquainted. You can purchase your copy by clicking below.